Thursday, May 20, 2010

Displays!

I started my day like every other day I've been working with Ellen by checking in with her right when I arrive to her shop. She first started me off to make another display on the front porch, like the other day but a different display. The display consisted of a hanging brown and and blue rug, a bright blue painting, and then some blue vases. After making the display she sent me to the basement to get out some faucets to put on display. While bringing all eleven faucets up from the basement I had to figure out where to put them, and make sure where it should be placed because its color had coordinated with its surroundings. Following that I had to unpack some new deliveries of fabric books, and then write all the retail prices. Afterwards, while getting a quick bit to eat Ellen tried to figure out what my next task was going to be. Ellen then came down and told to find fabrics that matched the three different fabrics she gave me which was for a renovation of a summer house. After finding a bunch of fabric was about 2:00 and time for me to leave, before leaving I checked with Ellen if there was anything else she needed and since there wasn't I was then on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment