Thursday, May 13, 2010

Its All About the Clients

Today was filled with many things to do, starting with calling fabric companies to get memos and ending with trying to figure out where I was going tomorrow. So when I first came in I was greeted by Ellen's daughter, Amy who also works for her, and she told be what I was going to be doing until Ellen arrived because she had a doctors appointment. I first started with calling fabric companies to send memos of fabric for a client who is doing an addition. Then after calling all the companies, I had to make copies from a few catalogs of lighting for Ellen to show another client. Following that I had to fold and hang left over fabrics that was covering almost an entire corner of the room where I was working, which took a little while. Afterward, Ellen showed up she then asked me to package a few items that she will be taking to show a client tomorrow. She then started to explain what we will be doing tomorrow and where we should meet, since I will be going to a construction site to meet a few clients. The entire day as full of many things to do, and to get ready for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment