Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lots to Do

Walking in at 10 a.m. to Ellen's Interior, I went straight to work on making my display on the front porch of the building. The display consisted of a hanging a rug, two tables with gold vases, and then a picture. The display was a way to get peoples attention, and consisted of bright contrasts. After the display was made Ellen gave me my next task, I had to find tiles for the floor and wall and granite that all matched the fabric and cabinets the client had picked out. This was for a renovation of a kitchen. I came up with three displays to show Ellen, she then picked out what she liked and disliked from them. Following that I then had to find from the basement certain types of wood for flooring, then after finding a few types that may work, I had to call a the companies to see if the wood was in stock or not. After that, the day was almost over and while I waited for the clock to strike two I took down the display in the front and folded and hung some sample fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment