Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day in the Office

So today was the last day in the office. As usual I went to Ellen's at 10, but Ellen wasn't going to be back until around 12. So Amy gave me plenty of things to keep me busy while she was gone. I first started to find tiles for a shower, then I had to find neutral wall colors that went well with the tiles. Following that I had to organize the tile drawers, and the fabric books. Then afterwards I helped Amy pick out fabric for a cottage on Lake Sunapee. We had to choose fabric that went with the drape, and pillow fabric that the client had chosen. We picked out fabric for the seat cushions and different drapes but for the kitchen. Then after going through dozens of fabric books we picked out a few that may work. Following that I worked with Jessica who does part time at Ellen's. We had to go through lists of fabric that are now discontinued and then throw the discontinued fabric away. Once we went through a few stacks of fabric it was already time for us to leave. But overall today was a very slow day in the office. Although it was my last day I still have lots to work on my final project. So next week I will be working on my poster for the exhibit and my self evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment