Monday, May 17, 2010

Second Week Start Off

Starting the second week of senior project, I was excited and ready to find out what Ellen would throw to me next. When I first arrived to the office at 10 a.m. Ellen first had me unpack the supplies that was shown to a few clients friday. Then while waiting for Ellen to get off the phone I organized where I had been working the past week. After Ellen was done she then told me we were off to a construction meeting in Bradford. The construction was an addition to a house on a lake, last week I worked on ideas for rugs and fabrics for their living room and dinning room chairs. Once we got to the meeting, the builder started to explain the plan the clients wanted and then the complications. We got a tour of the addition, the addition was going to be a living room and dinning room and then a expansion of the kitchen. After walking around with the builder, and discussing the plans we then took dimensions of the rooms and discussed more possibilities for where the doors could go, the kitchen to be expanded to and how to get a enclosed room. Following the meeting we headed back to the office. I was then assigned to make a plan for a display on the front porch of the office. I made numerous plans then came up with the final two which Ellen liked. So starting tomorrow morning when I arrive I will set up the display.

No comments:

Post a Comment